Friday, May 30, 2008

Updates as of late.

There are a select few foods which I could (and probably would) live off...if the occasion arose. They are:

Fresh French Bread (from Albertsons)
Fresh Strawberries




And this miracle product (it's miraculous because it has the power to make bad days good; rainy days sunny; and it even takes away pain and stress!)



We happen to have an overabundance of all of these at our apartment right now. It is going to be a good weekend. Even with a couple trips to the gym to balance out all these yummy foods.

Which reminds me, Daniel and I joined a gym a few weeks ago, and have really enjoyed playing Raquet ball together. I'm definitely still working on hitting the ball when I swing for it, but we've had a lot of fun exercising together. My goal is to go right after work each day, and then for us to go again later that evening for a good game of raquet ball. So far I'm good at going by myself, but somehow it doesn't always work out to go together in the evenings.

Another Random note, Daniel and I are getting ready to sell our car. We're detailing it this weekend and hopefully somebody out there is willing, and in a better position than we are to own such a car. We've been looking off and on at other cars, and have driven a few, but last night we found perhaps the coolest car yet. It's older, and has some miles on it, but it had all the luxury features you could imagine and then some. I don't know that we would buy it, but it was fun to drive. It was a 2001 Volvo S80, Executive Edition. It had all leather heated seats (front and back), a dvd player, mini-refrigerator, and power everything. Not necessarily a practical car, but it was comfy and Daniel liked driving it. We'll see how it all works out.

4 comments:

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

FACT: We MUST play Racquetball together!!!!

And if some Ice Cream fell into our mouths afterwards, at least we'd know that we had already worked it off...

SuzanSayz said...

Everyone (that means mostly Donald and Lisa and Co.)loves to come to my house because I always have so much ice cream at any given time. I buy so many different flavors, and they always seem like such a good idea at the time. But for some reason I never eat any of it and then when I think, "hmmm, some butterfinger crunch ice cream would taste so good right now." I go to the freezer, get it, open it up and there is maybe two tablespoons of it left.

Who on earth puts back a container of ice cream with only two tablespoons left?

The Donald said...

I love finding a good loaf of French bread. The only problem is, it doesn't last long!

Lisa Christine said...

Oh, that food looks delicious. I do believe that I could live off of it too!