Monday, September 14, 2009

I Am.

I am...

Reading the Poisonwood Bible. I'm loving it. It is the book I have enjoyed the most for the book club that I'm in.

On a bit of a vegetable kick. I can't get enough peas.

Hopeful.

Trying to find things I love about fall.

Ready for 5:20.

Missing the long summer evenings when I could exercise outside.

Glad I spent most of the weekend outdoors.

So grateful for the sunshine.

Working on a couple very easy sewing projects.

Implementing daily scripture study.

Hoping to go see Wicked while it is in Seattle.

Listening to various soundtracks at my desk on my Zune.

Wearing my favorite work pants.

Using my autumn purse that matches my favorite red shoes.

Contemplating dinner...chicken pot pie, perhaps?

6 comments:

Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

We want to see Wicked... maybe a date night is in order!

Tiffany said...

I am reading the Poisonwood bible for book club also.

Lisa Christine said...

What to love about the Fall:

pumpkins
colors
cool, crisp air
Baking
The warmth from the oven while enjoying the cool, crisp air
Candy corn
Elisabeth's birthday
Alexandra's birthday
Lorelai's birthday
Halloween
Thanksgiving
General conference
sweaters

and.....

chicken pot pie :)

SuzanSayz said...

Why Alicia, I too am contemplating dinner. In fact I'm contemplating between Subway and Quizno's.
I have like 312 points on my Subway card, and I want to get it up to at least 400.
But Quizno's is so Mmm Mmm Toasty.

Heidi D said...

I love your autumn purse, if it's the same one I'm thinking of.

We are having a nice Indian Summer over here. So nice.

I like your list. :)

votistdot said...

you need to tell me about the poisonwood bible. i attempted that by book on cd but didn't finish. also, i discovered i loved peas, too!