Thursday, April 22, 2010

Spring Survey

four shows I watch:
1. House
2. Modern Family
3. The Cosby Show
4. Lost

four things I've learned from the past:
1. Stay as far away from drama as possible
2. People are what matter, not things
3. I would rather spend time with family than anything else
4. Little annoyances in life aren't usually worth the energy spent on them.

four places I would like to go:
1. The South Pacific
2. South America
3. Hawaii
4. Africa

four things I did yesterday:
1. Worked :(
2. Had a birthday hamburger at Red Robin
3. Got gas at Costco. we have an endlessly thirsty car.
4. Had our home teachers over

four things I'm looking forward to:
1. Leaving on vacation on Saturday
2. Going to San Francisco on Monday
3. June 21st
4. Summer!

four things I love about spring:
1. Flowers, on the trees, on the ground, everywhere
2. Warmer weather
3. The beginning of fresh fruit season
4. Green grass

four things on my wish list:
1. A good haircut (hopefully tonight)
2. Good weather on vacation
3. A sunny warm spring and summer with lots of days off (definitely a wish!)
4. June to come quickly

four people I tag:
1. Nicole
2. Heidi
3. Lauren
4. Anyone who needs an idea for an easy post!

2 comments:

The Reynolds said...

I had no idea Red Robin did birthday burgers. You totally inspired me! We have a gift card we won from there AND we were already planning on using it for my birthday...perfect! And yes, I agree about america's next top model. I mostly just like seeing how the pictures turn out, but it has so much drama and junk.

Lisa Christine said...

I'm totally looking forward to June too. (vacation!)