Dear Birds outside my bedroom window,
If I wanted to wake up at 4:30 every morning, I would make sure to set my alarm. As it is, I know you're happy to see the sunrise, but I'd rather sleep. Maybe if it's not too much trouble you can make a new nest somewhere else?! There's a wonderful forest just at the other end of the parking lot which I think you would find quite suitable. Any objections to this request will be considered between the hours of 7:00 AM - 10:30 PM.
Thank you in advance,
Alicia
2 comments:
For the last 24 years I have slept with a sound machine, set to "white noise". I first started leaving the bathroom fan on all night which was good but those fans aren't meant to run for 8 to 9 hours non-stop. At first I did it so that my babies, (who spent their first 6 months or so in my bedroom) would sleep better. Then I found that it helped me sleep better. Now I have a hard time sleeping without that monotonous background noise.
It does help in drowning out sounds like overly ambitious little morning birds.
lol....that's the problem when the sun comes up so very early, isn't it?
Post a Comment