It's almost surreal that on Friday I'll be half way through this pregnancy. Along with that 20 week milestone comes a little peek at the baby. On Monday morning, we'll have the grand unveiling, if you will, assuming this little one cooperates. I'm hoping that once we're able to assign a gender, this will trigger the urge to get started gathering baby supplies. So far we've been putting it off for later. I have a feeling that later is now fast approaching.
In true blogger fashion, I put a poll on my side bar. Take a minute to vote on whether you think we're having a boy or girl. I'm thinking girl, and Daniel's convinced it's a boy. Of course we'll be happy with either, but it will be nice to put and end to the debate!
4 comments:
So exciting! I love finding out so you can finally plan. I'll vote, but I have no idea. Both are great!
GIRL, GIRL, GIRL.... but I will LOVE,LOVE,LOVE either!
I, of course, voted for boy because that's all I know! I can't wait! If I have any more baby stuff lying around the house, you are welcome to have it. I think most of it is gone now but I always seem to find more stashed somewhere. Plus I have a maternity shirt or two that I would give you if you are interested!
Even though my sons outnumber my daughters 3 to 2 I always hope for girls. Is that terrible?
I wouldn't trade my boys for anything of course but those darn little boys just aren't as fun to dress up.
Post a Comment