Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Already

It has already been three months.

Three months of:
joy
learning
worry
guesswork
wonder
awe
curiosity
work
naps
growing
selflessness
hope
and sleeping on my stomach again!
Hannah my dear, you get cuter every day and I'm grateful you're such a happy baby.  You give your smiles so freely (except for the camera), and everyone around you loves you.  You've all but doubled your birth weight, and you're back to your cheerful happy self.  Sometimes I still can't believe you're mine.   

4 comments:

SuzanSayz said...

Three months is when they start to get really fun. So very pretty in pink!

Kayleen Moulton said...

I thought she was a Green baby, but I am starting to see some Guglielmo coming out! She is quite a doll.

Lisa Christine said...

Isn't sleeping on your stomach such a treat after months of being deprived the pleasure?

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

wow, you aren't kidding that she gets cuter every day! I feel like I just saw her, but that picture is a whole new level of adorable!!