Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New Background

I am so pleased with myself about finding a new background, that I like. It took some figuring out, but my blog now looks much better.

Today was interesting. I woke up at the normal time, feeling kind of sick, and debated calling in sick. I figured I could tough it out, after all, how hard is it to sit at a desk? So I got to work, and saw that the parking lot was empty. Maybe 10 cars, at most. That made me start wondering if maybe I missed a memo about a meeting or something. I got in to work, and opened my e-mail, and saw that school/work was 2 hours late! If only we'd had internet at our apartment maybe I'd have thought to check and see. Although, there was less than an inch of snow on the ground, and it was pretty much just slush anyway, so why they delayed it is beyond me. I guess it was probably inevitable.

Either way, I went back home, had some food, and laid down for an hour nap. I fell asleep watching Magic Schoolbus, and woke up feeling much better than I did when I left the house this morning. It has been a pretty regular wednesday other than that, and I'm happy to be going home in 6 minutes!

No comments: