Friday, February 8, 2008

These Days.

I must say I made an absolutely delicious dinner last night. Daniel gobbled it down like I've never seen before. He went out to return some movies, and I had him pick up a couple ingredients, so we could have Sweet and Sour chicken. It was fun to make with our little hand-me-down Fry Daddy, and it turned out delicious.

Also, our cat is on a diet now, and will only be eating the prescribed amount of food. At this point, it's more preventative, after all, he's young enough to still be a skinny little cat. He doesn't seem thrilled about the whole situation. I understand that he's used to eating whenever he wants, and now switching to breakfast and dinner is less fun, but he has been particularly meowy about the whole thing.

Have you ever rediscovered a CD that was once a favorite, but somehow slipped away for a couple years? I was driving to work yesterday morning, and it always bothers me that the raido only plays commercials during that 10 minute commute. I usually just switch between stations trying to content myself with any random song, but yesterday morning, I grabbed my cd case, and quickly chose an older Something Corporate CD to put it in. Listening to this music made my morning drive so happy. I know it's only a 10-12 minute drive, but yesterday it was the best. Rediscovering one of my old cd's was such a treat that turned a so-so morning around and put a smile on my face.

No comments: