I'm thankful for a lot of things today.
1) A husband who doesn't get caught up in the mania that is March Madness
2) No work tomorrow or monday resulting in a
3) 4 day weekend
4) Homemade cheese bread
5) Sandwiches made from homemade cheese bread.
6) Dana brought her puppy to work, so I've had a puppy to play with and he's CUTE!
1 comment:
HEY YOU! Thanks so much for you sweet comment on my blog! I am SO glad you came out! I love to meet some of the readers who I KNOW are out there!!! :) We lived in Rexburg too, as it looks like (from your blog) you did too. Crazy small world, eh??
I will have to add you to my reader and check in! Your blog is so cute...
And p.s....I too am SOOOO thankful for a husband who isn't all into March madness--yeah!
Post a Comment