Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Daniel!

Happy Birthday to my dearest Daniel!

In honor of this special day where Daniel turns 25, I'm going to share 25 things I love about him!

  1. He's always got something funny to say.
  2. He gives the best hugs.
  3. He cooks delicious deserts.
  4. He tucks me in every night.
  5. He loves kids and is very good at playing with them.
  6. He's a good example of patience to me.
  7. He has the world's biggest sweet tooth.
  8. He's always up for a date night, or a night in, cuddling and watching movies.
  9. He watches Gilmore Girls with me and secretly loves it!
  10. He loves grey rainy days.
  11. He loves Mexican food and would eat it every meal if I let him.
  12. Daniel has big dreams and plans on accomplishing them.
  13. He is the most thoughtful guy I've ever known.
  14. He loves anything and everything spicy.
  15. He loves our cats, and pretty much every other animal. If I die first, he's going to turn into the male version of a cat lady.
  16. He gets along so well with my family, especially my little brother.
  17. He has strategy game nights each week with his guy friends.
  18. He encourages me in everything I attempt, even if it's far fetched, and crazy!
  19. He loves me unconditionally even if I can be tricky and difficult sometimes.
  20. He's a worthy priesthood holder I know I can count on!
  21. He's a swimmer, what's not to love about that!
  22. He'll drop anything to help me, or the ones he loves!
  23. He's a very loyal friend, and would never do anything to hurt me, or anyone!
  24. He lets me call him 'Pup' (I have a well developed theory that guys in general are a lot like puppies. I'll share more about that some other time)
  25. He surprises me with breakfast, creative romantic gestures (like a Christmas light chandelier which hangs in our kitchen)
So thank you Daniel for being a great husband and always loving me. Happy Birthday, and thanks for having your birthday on a day off, so I can spend the whole day with you!

9 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Happy Birthday Daniel! It's fun to learn more about you. You're the 3rd birthday post I've seen today--all 3 are my friend's husbands. I keep getting deja vu every time I read a new one :)

SuzanSayz said...

Wow, apparently Daniel is so considerate that he went and got born on Veterans day just so he can be there for you. Ya just don't get any sweeter than that.

Oh and BTW, I will put my sweet tooth up against yours any day Mr Daniel. Do you think you have the stuff?

Happy Daniels' Birthday to you Alicia, and another round of birthday wishes for the great guy you married who just happens to be named Daniel as well.

Coincidence? I think NOT!

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

I can out sweet-tooth Daniel ANY day!!

But I'd add #26 to the list: He Loves Bubble Tea as much as I do!

(although he loses a point for eating it with the nasty bean junk instead of the glorious tapioca)

Diane Burnett said...

Happy birthday, Daniel!!

Heidi D said...

Daniel is a great guy. I am glad we got to know him a bit better over the 4th. Happy Birthday!

Lisa Christine said...

Daniel...the fact that you love Gilmore Girls has given me a whole new respect for you. There is no reason to hide it. Donald shouts from the rooftops that he loves G.G.

...well...maybe he doesn't shout it...but he isn't afraid to admit it!

Happy 25th!

Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

Happy day after your birthday Daniel! We had fun hanging out last night and eating chinese food... I hope the red hot chilis have settled in :P

Heidi D said...

Hate Gilmore Girls! I will overlook that quality in you Danial, just like I do in my Mom and Lisa. : )

Lisa Christine said...

Long time no post! We miss you in blogland!