Yesterday Daniel asked me about my 'webpage'. I think if he calls it a webpage instead of a blog, it makes it ok for him. For some unknown reason, he thinks 'blogs' are silly.
Anyway, he asked me how often I post. In return, I promptly asked him if he ever reads my blog. He said no. Which is fine. I don't mind that he doesn't read it, and it doesn't surprise me. He then suggested that I should post every day, and he wanted to know why I don't post more regularly.
I explained that I don't always have a lot to say, and that I do most of my blogging at work (I know, I know...) where I don't have access to my pictures, and most people seem to think that a blog without pictures is hardly worth a visit.
Thus, why I haven't posted about my fabulous trip to California, which happened over a week ago. I did take pictures, and I did have a wonderful time, but I kept waiting to get more pictures from my in-laws, who still happen to be in California. So I wait...when I really ought to just jump right on in and post. Even if it's without pictures.
So to hold you over until an actual picture post and Disneyland narrative (maybe tonight!?), here's something to enjoy!
4 comments:
Yay! A new post. :)
I can hear the old timey music now...
I like Daniels idea....I think you should post every day!
I love the Disneyland picture. We are going in August and are getting pretty anxious! It's our favorite place after all!
Anyways, I can't wait to read more about your Disneyland adventure!
Man... I really miss Disneyland!!
Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!
Post a Comment