In my minds eye I can see forever and a day...
"dulcissime, totam tibi subdo me"
Thanks for the greatest three years. I look forward to many more filled with "sunbursts of serendipity" and delightful surprises.
Congratulations! We are so glad you were married - still bummed we missed it. Stupid Racoons!
Yay! Congratulations guys. I'm glad you are together, cuz you make a great couple. :)
Happy Anniversary!
Happy big number three! Don't blink, because, the next thirty will go just about that fast!
Congratulations you guys!!! Love ya!!
What a beautiful couple :) Thanks for reading Sidenote! Glad you stumbled upon it.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congratulations! We are so glad you were married - still bummed we missed it. Stupid Racoons!
Yay! Congratulations guys. I'm glad you are together, cuz you make a great couple. :)
Happy Anniversary!
Happy big number three! Don't blink, because, the next thirty will go just about that fast!
Congratulations you guys!!! Love ya!!
What a beautiful couple :) Thanks for reading Sidenote! Glad you stumbled upon it.
Post a Comment