Daniel and I went for a walk last night, around dusk. It was a rainy day, so the sky was already most of the way dark with heavy clouds, but we managed to take advantage of a little dry spell. On our walk, I was on the inside of the sidewalk, against some bushes laced with water. One bush in particular was kind of pokey, and I felt the need to comment.
Our conversation went like this:
Alicia: Ooohhh look Daniel, a prickle bush...
Daniel: First off Alicia, they're cucumbers, second they don't grow on bushes.
We both laughed at our miscommunication, and enjoyed the rest of our walk hand in hand.
1 comment:
I know I've mentioned it a few times before, but I love these little snippets from yours and Daniel's NMLWK's.
That would be, Newly Married, Life, Without, Kids.
I just made that up.
Feel free to use it if you like!
Post a Comment