...actually it's more like over the mountains and through the desert... but I'm looking forward to it. I haven't visited my grandma for a long time, and she's in need of some love and attention. I'm going with my mom and even though it'll be a quick trip, I'm glad we can be there for her when she needs some help. I'm leaving work early today so we can get a head start on the drive over to the Tri-Cities, and hopefully I can stay awake and keep my mom company.
I'm extra tired today because last night I had no self control and stayed up way too late watching tv.
When it comes to tv shows, I'm usually a few years late catching on, so it comes as no surprise, that just over the last couple weeks, I've gotten into 24. I started at the beginning with season one, and got sucked into the action. Each day after work I'd look forward to seeing what would happen next. Would Jack Bauer really make it through each daunting situation and save his family? So last night, when Daniel headed off to game night, I settled in with the intent of watching an episode or two, and heading to bed. Much sooner than it seemed possible, it was 11:00 and I only had one episode left. I couldn't just go to bed and leave the Bauer family in limbo. I had to make sure they got safely home and that peace was restored.
Those who have seen season one of 24, can imagine my disgust at the ending. Now I'm at work, short on sleep and wishing I hadn't stayed up quite so late.
I am however looking forward to a 3 day weekend!
3 comments:
Hey! I'm going over too!! Hope I see ya there. :))
LOL, 24 is awesome! Brent and I are working on season 6 right now. They are very addicting and we have spent many saturdays and sundays watching hours straight of them. We need to have you guys up! What weekend would work if you wanted to come stay with us?
The snow was awful actually. It was pretty much just little ice pellets. But still way fun
Post a Comment