I like listening to Lady Gaga while I fold laundry.
My laundry playlist is similar to my exercise tunes.
I also like Celine Dion. I always have.
A lot of people don't like her. I do.
Along the same line as Celine, I like Thomas Kincaid paintings.
I can listen to songs that I like over and over and over. For hours. For days. Until I get my fill, and then I move onto a new song.
I may have an unhealthy love for my cat.
This was last night. He hopped on for what I like to call a kitty back ride.
Pretty sure he'll miss me this next week.My laundry playlist is similar to my exercise tunes.
I also like Celine Dion. I always have.
A lot of people don't like her. I do.
Along the same line as Celine, I like Thomas Kincaid paintings.
I can listen to songs that I like over and over and over. For hours. For days. Until I get my fill, and then I move onto a new song.
I may have an unhealthy love for my cat.
This was last night. He hopped on for what I like to call a kitty back ride.
I'm also pretty sure he'll survive.

3 comments:
If I love a song i can listen to it 20 times in a row. I always assumed that EVERYONE did that. It's only been maybe the last ten years when I have discovered that most people don't swing that way. Not that I care of course, I just have to wait for those golden moments when I either have the house or the car ALL to MYSELF. And then i can listen away to my heart's content.
I am just getting to know a little about Lady Gaga, I hardly ever listen to the radio so it sometimes takes me awhile to get familiar with new singers. At first I was turned off by her, thinking she was some new Paris Hilton type publicity whore, but now I think she's fun. Probably still a publicity whore, yes, but a fun, and mostly talented one who seems to have earned her fame.
I, too, can listen to a song I like a zillion times over and never tire of it.
:)
oh yes, and I love that you have a laundry playlist! classic!
Post a Comment