We had a great time. But it feels so good to be home. Being on a boat for a week has left me wobbly on dry ground. I am currently lying on the couch, and it feels like it's rocking like a boat. Not sure how long it will last, but until then, I feel like I'm still half way on vacation!
2 comments:
Hope you had a great time!! So you guys are looking for a house, that's awesome?! You should move closer to us so we can actually hang out! But yes, gas does get quite expensive. We still need to meet up and play games or something
That is the one thing that has always kept me from seriously ever considering a cruise. I'm afraid I would be sick the whole time. Either that or doped up on dramimine, and that's no fun.
I'm glad you got to go on a vacation though, and I hope it was as great as i always hear that cruises can be.
Post a Comment