Saturday, November 6, 2010

hiccups


Here's a video we took of Hannah with the hiccups on Wednesday.  She's just about the cutest thing ever, and we love her more each day!  Over the last 24 hours she has been going two and a half hours between feedings (instead of one) which has made catching up on sleep more realistic. 

We took her to her first Dr's appointment yesterday and at 4 days old she was
19.75 inches long (54%),
7 pounds 2 oz (29%)
and her head is 14" (63%)

I'm so thankful to have a healthy baby girl!

4 comments:

Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

Did you try to hold your breath to help the poor kid out?
Is that a bilirubin light in the background?

Brent and Nicole said...

How cute!! She is just adorable, you guys must be so happy

Serena said...

Alicia and Daniel,

Congrats. I'm sure you are just thrilled. What a sweet baby. Put more pics on the blog when you get a chance:-)

Aunt Rosalie

SuzanSayz said...

Oh so PRECIOUS!!!!!
Even though I've dropped out of the blogging universe I had to come out of hiding to see this sweet, newest addition to the "Family Brinkerhoff".
I'm so thrilled for you and Daniel, Alicia. You two will be such wonderful parents. I'm also so excited for my little sister to be the newest Grandma among the "Brinkerhoff Sisters"!!!