Sunday, May 1, 2011

There's a highchair in my kitchen

Hannah is six months old today.  I know how cliche it is, but I simply cannot believe how quickly the months have passed.  I'm really enjoying it though.  I thought at six months I would be in a state of mourning, for the loss of Hannah's newness (anybody else love the newborn stage?) But she's so fun now.  It is so fun watching her learn new things and find her personality.  She's still such a sweet girl and I love spending all of my time with her!  We started solids a couple of weeks ago with applesauce and rice cereal, and the girl loves her food.  I should have known though, she's never been one to turn down a meal! Her six month appointment with shots is tomorrow, so I'll find out exactly how heavy this baby that I carry everywhere is, but I'm guessing at least 18 pounds.  She's fits anything between 6-12 month clothes, which has opened up a very cute new wardrobe!

4 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

She is an absolute doll! Look at those chubby arms!

Anne Bennion said...

As I said at church, she is just too cute!

Diane Burnett said...

Alicia, she is just beautiful! I miss those days!

Brent and Nicole said...

She is so dang cute!! My cousin just had a baby 5 wks ago and he is already 14 pounds 10 ounces!! I'm sure they get heavy at any age. Can't wait to see you guys!