This weekend, Hannah learned to sit up by herself. She is still a little wobbly, but she really does a good job. This makes her happy, cause she can now sit and play with her toys. The more freedom she gets, the happier she gets. (I can only imagine how happy she'll be when she learns to walk!).
Well, I was out this morning running a couple of errands. I had to go to the bank, and I realized Rite Aid was on the way. I don't know about you, but I've noticed that milk has gotten very expensive over the last few weeks, and as a family, we go through 3-5 gallons a week. (Daniel would go through a gallon a day, easily, if I let him). Rite Aid has the cheapest milk that I've seen around here, so I've been doing my milk shopping there, to save a little change.
Normally when I take Hannah on my errands, I remember to bring my sleepy wrap, so I can wear her. This makes it a lot easier, since my hands are free and she's happier than being stuck in her car seat. Today, I didn't even think to grab my wrap, so I was facing the prospect of carrying my 17 pound baby girl and three gallons of milk, with my own two hands. You guys, when I tried that last week, and it didn't work. I almost lost some milk and eggs with that stunt.
Today, I realized that if she can sit on a blanket on the floor and play with toys, there's no reason she couldn't sit in the cart. As soon as I buckled her in there, I realized that my grocery shopping trips will be so much easier. I'm almost done sewing one of those neat grocery cart covers so she won't even get germs on her next time I put her in the cart. This is great!
![]() |
| sitting! and SO cute in her blue dress! |

2 comments:
It's funny the things you forget. It was always a welcome change once my babies could sit in the shopping cart. Now they have those little seat belts to make it even safer too. That is such an adorable picture, even slightly out of focus.
How CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment