Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hannah is 10 Months

What a grown up girl I have! 





At ten months, Hannah claps, waves, walks, (yes, we've got a walker on our hands) climbs, shouts, screeches in the highest, shrillest way possible (usually it's a happy screech), carries a little baby doll around wherever she goes, or a stuffed lemur (that was once mine) sleeps about 11 hours at night without a peep (usually), loves to go outside, loves to empty drawers, cupboards, you name it...she gets giddy when she sees the cats, and wishes she were fast enough to catch them.  She loves to play chase.  The last month has been my favorite so far.  I'm sure this one won't disappoint. 

4 comments:

Sarah and Chris said...

So far I think that right around the year mark is my favorite. Its enjoyable with Dallin at 2 but with Tristan at a year he still lets me snuggle him and sometimes I get him to fall asleep in my arms and he is always looking for me for support where as Dallin just looks at me for entertainment. Dallin is a lot of fun but I was sad when he grew out of the year old stage and I am gonna be sad when Tristan does too.

The Winns said...

I always think to myself, "This stage is my favorite!" And everyone just says, "Wait, it gets better!" It's so true! They just get to be more and more fun as they grow and learn new things! She is such a cutie!

Kayleen Moulton said...

She is such an adorable little doll!

Heidi said...

I LOVE 10 months. Oh it's my favorite age! She is so cute. :)