The sealer told us that it was crucial to our happiness to say "I love you" at least 100 times before we were 50. (I'm pretty sure we took care of that during the first week...maybe two)
I felt like a princess all day with my dress and tiara.
Daniel had roses for me when we got to our hotel. The next day we used them in my bouquet.
Daniel knew how much breakfast meant, so he had my favorite breakfast foods ready for me.
My wonderful uncle Don drove my grandparents all the way from eastern Washington to Portland. I will always be grateful for this, especially since it was the last time I got to see my Grandpa alive.
Before we all left the dinner after the wedding, my Grandma Brinkerhoff said quite loudly (but surprisingly innocently): "Alicia, now the next time you two come over, you can share a bed."
My Grandma Green flew in from Idaho (After she said she'd never fly again!)
My parents stuffed my childhood stuffed animal "Thumper" in my suitcase as a stow-away.
There are a lot more memories and things I could share, but these highlights are enough for a blog. I loved Daniel then, and I still love him now. Enjoy some pictures!







4 comments:
What wonderful memeories! You ar absolutely beautiful Alicia! Happy anniversary to you two.
Happy Anniversary! Such beautiful pictures and fun memories. Hopefully you guys are doing something fun to celebrate.
Happy Anniversary Alicia and Daniel! You two are so adorable together! I loved the pictures Alicia, especially the one of you showing your cute little bare feet. I am a barefoot girl myself, and I think that just adds a little bit of fun and whimsy to otherwise formal pictures.
Happy Anniversary to my very favorite Guglielmos!!
I can't believe it's been two years already... Cindy just pointed out that this means it's been two years since our chicken got killed by raccoons! (which in turn caused us to be so exhausted we didn't make it to your reception, and I still feel bad about it! Forgive us?)
Post a Comment