My aunt Diane tagged me, and it's a good thing, cause I needed some inspiration for a new post!
5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. I was in 7th grade at Washington Middle school
2. Going through the awkward hair stage (lots of frizz!)
3. Going through lots of other awkward stages...seems like that's what happens in middle school.
4. I played in Capital Area Youth Symphony
5. I played volleyball for school.
5 things on my To do list today
1. Fix the black skirt I'm in the middle of making. I fed it to the serger and now have to fix it. It was going so perfectly and I was almost done...I'm now taking a break to avoid too much stress/frustration. I'll post a picture when it's finished!
2. Clean out our bedroom closet...get rid of lots of old clothes to good will
3. Get my living room and kitchen presentable
4. Try and get our DVD player to work
5. Enjoy the weekend!
5 things I would do if I were a Millionare
1. Have a baby
2. Buy a house
3. Make sure Daniel gets through as much school as he wants
4. Get a masters degree in Occupational Therapy or Physical Therapy (I'm still undecided)
5. Donate money to church funds and help those around me
5 places I have lived
1. Garden City, Kansas
2. Olympia, WA
3. Rexburg, Idaho
4. Gig Harbor Washington (for about 2 months)
5. Olympia WA (I haven't moved around much at all!)
5 jobs I have had
1. Babysitter Extraordinaire
2. Waitress/server at retirement home
3. Testing Center Nazi at BYU-Idaho
4. Admin. in Financial Aid Office
5. Student Loan and Collections Specialist
5 people I tag
1. Nicole
2. Meagan
3. Natalie
4. Cindy
5. Susan
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.
7 comments:
Somehow Alicia I just knew that you must have been an amazing babysitter. Also I feel the same way as you when I get tagged, something easy to write about! So thanks for the tag. I just put up a new post so I will do this one in a few days!
I love that you referred to yourself as te Testing Center Nazi... I use that term for all kinds of things, such as the door nazi at costco... you cracked me up!
LOL...testing center nazi!
Great post--especially since I'm still just getting to know you. Nothing wrong with having lived in Washington so much--it's a great state! I love that topping your millionare list is to have a baby!
Hey Alicia!! Thanks for tagging me in your post. I just get in a rut and can't figure out what to write about. Especially because it's only you and my mom and maybe two others that read our posts. But I will make sure to do this one. Hope all is well with you! I am still looking for a full-time job which is really frustrating given the economic situation right now. Enjoy WA!!! I miss it. Have a wonderful day!!!
Thanks for the tag Alicia, i will get toi this in a day or so... off to begin after school pick ups for now!
I finally had a chance to do my taggage homework Alicia. Thanks for giving me something to write about, it was fun.
Post a Comment