I love this picture. I'm glad Stephen bought a copy...I don't know if I would have spent $20.00 on it, but I'm glad he did

This one is somewhat embarrassing. This was the first time we went on this ride, and Daniel was a complete natural. I wasn't. I wish I could say I really improved the second time we rode it...but sadly that is not the case.
You might notice I'm ranked 93rd though...not too shabby...unless you consider this picture was taken during a magic morning, one hour before the park was totally open...I have more pictures from my in-laws that I'll post, but the weather is gorgeous, and I'm booked the rest of the day. Happy Memorial Day to all...and also, happy birthday to my beautiful mother!
2 comments:
Man, that makes me want to play Astro Blasters again!!!
And yes, Happy Birthday to your wonderful mother!!
Those pictures are so cool!
Love the Space Mountain one the most. :)
Post a Comment