Have you ever had a perfect day?
Did it look anything like this?
Did it look anything like this?
Wicked was a fabulous way to welcome October. I had a great day in Seattle with my mom, and now I'm ready for bed. I know it's not even 8:00 yet, but I'm beat. I only got a couple hours of sleep last night because of all the anticipation and now even though I'm fighting off a cold, I couldn't have had a better day!
5 comments:
Yay you! That be tons of fun and girls days out are pretty great!
Fun! I'm a little jealous, but I'm so glad you had such a great day!
Awesome Alicia! I hope this isn't the only post describing the day. I want details! :)
This picture of you with your mom just melts my heart. I love my little sister, I love my sweet niece and I love the fact that you both had such a wonderful time that I'm sure will never be forgotten!
It seems that everyone (except me) is seeing Wicked. Perhaps I need to jump on this bandwagon....I hear the show is great!
Post a Comment