Monday, October 12, 2009

Twinkle Lights

Not very long after we moved into our current apartment (almost 2 years ago), Daniel surprised me with a chandelier above our dining room table. It's a nice little chandelier, and it provides a soft ambiance that makes our little place feel festive and cozy all in one. I love turning it on in the evenings as we're relaxing and enjoying our time together. Tonight, I finally thought to snap a picture of it. I love the way it glows and makes the room feel warm. The twinkle lights remind me that carving pumpkins is just around the corner, and then onto Thanksgiving, and how it's kind of almost time to start listening to Christmas Music.

Kind of a lame picture, but in person, it's magical and perfect for fall.

7 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Just don't turn the fan on!

SuzanSayz said...

I love that. Is that a bigger light in the center? Have you needed to replace any of those sweet little twinkle lights yet?
I swear I bet whoever designed that light must have had young newly married couples in mind. It seems so gosh darn perfect for you two. Daniel has a really good eye for beauty.

Heidi D said...

Daniel is such a good guy. You're one lucky ducky!

Love your chandelier too. :)

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

That is, quite possibly, my favorite chandelier ever!

Diane Burnett said...

What do you mean almost time to listen to Christmas music? I'm already listening!! Love your cute chandelier!

Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

Those are the best twinkle lights EVER!!!!!

Lisa Christine said...

I was so hoping that Donald would climb up into the attic and get out some twinkle lights to decorate for Lorelai's b-day....but he just wasn't feeling up to it. Perhaps next year....