Thursday, October 8, 2009

Things I like about Fall

I'm much more of a spring/summer person. I love the flowers in the trees, the warmth in the air, the days getting longer and longer...but, I've been reasonably open minded about this fall season, and so far it has not let me down.

So far I'm enjoying:
  1. Pumpkin Pie
  2. Crispy Crunchy Apples
  3. Sweaters
  4. Slippers
  5. New Episodes of House
  6. Going on walks and stepping on leaves
  7. A trip to Seattle with my mom
  8. Fall Decor (I'd really like to make a fall wreathe for my door...need to figure out how)
  9. Planning Halloween Costumes
  10. Cats in their Halloween costumes
  11. Sugar cookies (it's almost time to break out my Halloween cookie cutters!)
  12. Snuggling with blankets
  13. Planning for Daniel's upcoming birthday
  14. Anticipating the holidays that are just around the corner!

5 comments:

Em and Ms said...

There are definitely many things to love about fall! Matt's like you, fall isn't really his thing. But I love it! Maybe because it finally cools off after a long, hot summer.

SuzanSayz said...

About the wreath. Have you checked out that snooty, know-it-all Martha Stewart yet?
One more question. Will your Halloween sugar cookies be frosted?
I LOVE frosted sugar cookies.

Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

And I am excited for the Holidays too!

Cal said...

I was enjoying fall, too, until it SNOWED this weekend. And again today. And it is still snowing.
(sigh.)
Goodbye, Fall.
Welcome, Winter.

Lisa Christine said...

Well....you already know how I feel about the Fall.

Glad to see that you are enjoying it too!