I NEVER thought I'd say this. Not in a million years...but I am loving winter this year. This weather we've been having is awesome. I am definitely a spring/summer person, but when January is sunny and 60 degrees, there's really nothing to complain about.
Yesterday during my lunch break I went to exercise at the brand new fitness center that Saint Martin's built. I was wearing a 3/4 sleeve shirt and I didn't need a jacket outside. I could get used to this.
I plan on getting back into my fitness routine. I liked the exercise program I was on while training for the triathlon during the summer. The ladies I trained with are doing another on in May. I haven't committed, but I like the training incentive for it...so we'll see.
I set a goal to floss my teeth every day this year. So far so good.
I did my taxes this morning. Now I'm just waiting for the refund to get here.
I'm on the prowl for cheap plane tickets to Los Angeles in April. I missed the best deal ever and now I'm kicking myself for it. Hoping for a sale soon!
4 comments:
You have to at least train with us a little for the triathlon...even if you don't end up doing the actual event!
You should move to Vegas--that's a typical January here!
Our weather has also been pretty nice this last week. We haven't made it quite to the sixties but we've had a couple days close to that. I would love it if winter could always be just like this. Are you getting the rain there that I keep seeing on the national weather forcasts? We've had some but the last several days it's been no rain at all.
I wish I could enjoy exercising like you do. I have never been able to convince myself that I like it.
Good luck on your training and I hope you can find another great airfare to LA.
I don't know how amazing your deal was before for a ticket but southwest has it $99 one way from seattle to LA
Post a Comment