Hannah is here! She came quickly on Monday morning and weighed 7 pounds 6 oz. I'll post more of the story later, but for now we're just loving this little girl and wanted to share a picture!
Yep, yep! She is gorgeous like her Mommy. And I'm not just saying that because that's what you say! I mean it 110% It makes me want to hold her! Congrats Alicia, I'm excited for more. Love every minute of it! They grow up super fast
8 comments:
She's beautiful! Congratulations!!!
Yep, yep! She is gorgeous like her Mommy. And I'm not just saying that because that's what you say! I mean it 110% It makes me want to hold her! Congrats Alicia, I'm excited for more. Love every minute of it! They grow up super fast
Congratulations! She is so sweet and cute. I love all that hair! You guys are parents now! Can't wait to hear more details.
Love the dark hair. She's perfect. :)
Congratulations guys!
Oh Alicia! She is beautiful!!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to meet her in person!
Look at all that dark hair. ADORABLE!!
I missed this post!! She is darling!
Congratulations Alicia and Daniel! She is a doll!
Post a Comment