Monday, March 7, 2011

4 Months!

Somebody had her four month check up today and weighed in at 16 lb 4 oz (92%)!  I think she's in some sort of race to grow up.  The hospital where she was born is on the way to get to her pediatrician, and each time I see the hospital now, I get chills, remembering how wonderful her birth was (it makes me want to do it again and again and again...although that's kind of crazy, and I'm in no hurry to have another baby).

I don't know how four months have passed already, but they have, and they've been the best ever. I have no regrets about my decision to stay home with her.  Each day may seem like we do the same things over and over, but each day is also full of love and smiles.

4 comments:

Heidi D said...

So pink and so precious! I also love that thick dark hair. :)

SuzanSayz said...

She just gets prettier and prettier with each month.

Em and Ms said...

Wow, that really did go fast! It's so worth it to be there for every smile and every milestone--glad you're enjoying your sweet, beautiful little girl!

Jenni said...

She has the cutest smile and the BEST cheeks!