Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sparkly me!

I got some good deals couponing today.  I went to Albertsons, and was able to get two bags of sweet potato fries for free, and some cover girl eye shadow for $.86.  I was trying to find a neutral color of eye shadow, so I selected bedazzled biscotti, thinking it looked safe.  Turns out the bedazzled part means sparkles.  It kind of takes me back to middle school when I intentionally wore glitter around my eyes.  So if you see me, and I look extra sparkly, it's because I am.

2 comments:

SuzanSayz said...

I need to find out where you get your coupons from. The ones we get in the Sunday paper are usually pretty lame. I know that there are millions of internet coupons sites, but I've read so many warnings about how many of them are really Trojan horse virus type thingies, so I never go to any of them. You'll have to put up the ones that you use.

Heidi D said...

I'm actually looking for some super sparkly eyeshadow. I'm totally envious of JLo's eye makeup on AI. How'd you get it so cheap?