Today is my birthday, and I know it's only 3pm, but so far it has been quite the day. I woke up and Daniel had breakfast for me. He made me a yummy omlet with ham and cheese, and he had an english muffin, and apple all ready(he was going to have oatmeal, grapefruit, and probably something else but I said I would be fine without all that food). Then, I came to work and my coworkers have decorated my desk. There are birthday decorations and fresh flowers to enjoy. They also ordered pizza for lunch today, and Dana made a very tasty chocolate cake. My coworkers invited Daniel to come after his classes, so I picked him up from the bus stop, and had lunch with us. He's so silly, sometimes I forget how funny he is. I do love him, and I'm glad he was able to come visit me at work and have yummy pizza with my work friends. It was all a very fun treat. I'm not usually too into birthdays, but today has been great.
I have an issue where I always want to be just another year older. Not that there's any perks of being 23 instead of 22. I'm sure this year will be great, and as a goal, I'm going to try to enjoy each day without wishing it away. My in-laws are supposed to be coming down tonight, and I think we're going to dinner with them, cause Daniel's grandparents just came into town before they leave on their three week cruise. Last weekend when we were up in Gig Harbor, they had a mini-birthday party for me with a huge chocolate cake, and they gave me pearls. I've always wanted a pearl necklace, and I feel so glamerous wearing it. I'm taking a personal day tomorrow, and We'll probably have dinner with my family tomorrow, and play games or watch a movie or something. I love that I'm having a three day weekend to relax and get stuff done!
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Sounds like 22 is treating you pretty well so far. Enjoy it!!
Post a Comment