I know I don't have tons of readers (or probably more than 5) but I set up a poll, because I have a dilemma. And how else do you solve dilemma, besides asking your blog readers... Anyway, I have birthday/tax refund money which I should probably just save, but I think there would be other more fun things to do with it . Let me know what you all think.
Last weekend Daniel and I went up to Gig Harbor and made tamales with his Grandparents. They are up visiting from Arizona, and it was really fun to get to know them better. We started off the morning at 4:00 with an early trip to drop Daniel's parents off at the airport for their cruise/European vacation extrordanaire. We got back after driving through snow, hail, and rain storms (yes, it's April...) and had a yummy mexican breakfast of chorrizo (sp) and egg burros. Then we got to work. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so there won't be any pictures to showcase our efforts, but it took all day! We were still cleaning at 6:30 PM. Daniel's brother took pictures but until I get copies from him, It'll sufice to say that the tamales are excellent, and there will be more tamale making this weekend with pictures!
2 comments:
I love love LOVE my Zune!
I also Love Tamales.... those sound really good right now!
(as a cool feature, my zune posts what I've been listening to, to the bottom of my blog...)
Alicia, I have started reading your blog and I voted in your survey but I want to explain my vote. I would go with the camara. I'm assuming you are wanting a digital camara. I think every family especially young, just starting out families, should have a good camara to document their lives together. The pictures you take you will cherish for life. Plus with digital you don't even have to keep your pictures as tangible items they can be stored on many different sites. So if there was ever a fire you don't have to worry about losing a lifetime of memories.
Love Aunt Susan
Post a Comment