For the past 21 months, I had been growing my hair out. I loved my curls, how they bounced and scrunched nearly effortlessly, but it was time for a change. Last week, I went and chopped off the lot of it. And I love it. I always love having short hair, especially in the summer. Sometimes I just forget, and end up growing it out for almost two years.
Anyway, last Friday my mom arranged to take family pictures before Nathan and Rachel go down to BYU for the school year. Our last family pictures were 3 years old, from our wedding, so it was time for a change. So without further ado, I give you the latest and greatest Green family pictures. Do take note of the hair.


Very cheesy. But I love it.


We took pictures at the Japanese Gardens in downtown Olympia, which would explain the lovely Buddha and pagoda.


I think there's a lot of sibling resemlence. There didn't used to be, but I can see it now.
6 comments:
Cute hair :)
I love the pictures and the haircut! You look great!
Alicia, I have always thought that you were beautiful. You look an awful lot like Winona Ryder.
That btw way is a huge compliment.
I know that some people don't like her very much, but I do.
And whether they like her or not there is NO denying that, especially when she was young, that she is one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood.
Unlike a lot of them, her's is a completely NATURAL Beauty.
I LOVE the hair. It really shows more of your gorgeous, sweet face!
I've always thought Alicia looked a lot like Winona Ryder, but no one ever agreed! thanks aunt Susan!
Also, Nathan looks soooooo much like his dad, almost creepy
Nathan SOUNDS just like his dad too... I called there last week and ALMOST fell for it!
Love the pics!!
You Greens are a good looking bunch! Your hair looks great. I need to chop mine off soon also!
Post a Comment