Monday, January 18, 2010

It's a three day weekend...which I happen to love. It's 10:00 and I only got up half an hour ago :)

Today I'm planning on:
  1. Watching Avatar
  2. finishing up the laundry
  3. dinner with my parents. They're grilling burgers. I love that bbq's are a year round event with my family.
  4. watching an episode of the Cosby show. Daniel and I are watching them from the beginning. We LOVE them!
  5. Hopefully going to bed early enough to have a good day tomorrow!
What are you doing today?

3 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Unfortunately it's just a regular Monday at our house, with Matt having to work. So I'll be cleaning the house, chasing a munchkin, watching my friend's little boy, and working on various projects. We saw Avatar on Saturday and it was great! Hope you enjoy it!

SuzanSayz said...

I'm hoping to be able to take in a showing of Avatar sometime this week as well.
Shawn would be quite impressed with your new found devotion to The Cosby Show. I think he has at least four of the seasons of it.
If they ever made a Bill Cosby channel, Shawn would probably never watch anything else.

Happy DAY OFF to you!

Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

What a nice list of "to do's " Thank you so much for the sweet birthday card you made. It sits proudly on the mantle.

Love you!