Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Kittens

Because these kittens are so cute, I have to share them with the world.
This chubby fellow is Gilligan
and here we have black bear and Ginger playing
Gilligan again
Skipper
And the loving step father cat: Wesley! sometimes I call him Diablo Gatto...The eyes say it all. he really is a charming cat though . The kittens have Gilligan's Island themed names because their mom was named the professor. Enjoy the pictures and have a wonderful night!


3 comments:

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

Wow, they are TOO cute. I'd have a hard time deciding which one to adopt... ya know, IF we were actually thinking about adopting one... if....

Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

Yeah, IF... we were thinking of adoption... some how I get the impression that one of the "we" are thinking about it. They are very sweet, my vote is for Gilligan!

Lisa Christine said...

I love the Gilligan themed names. have a good weekend cous.

~The Donald