In my minds eye I can see forever and a day...
Happy Weekend to all!
I like all of those things, except light blue perfume. I don't think I've ever smelled that before.I love kitty meows, my cats are stingy with them though.
Nice list Alicia. People who don't require a LOT to be happy are the happiest among us. In the end it really is the simple things that matter and continue to matter.
I'm with Heidi....I don't think that I have ever smelled light blue perfume.But I love your list, especially the 3 day weekends!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I like all of those things, except light blue perfume. I don't think I've ever smelled that before.
I love kitty meows, my cats are stingy with them though.
Nice list Alicia. People who don't require a LOT to be happy are the happiest among us. In the end it really is the simple things that matter and continue to matter.
I'm with Heidi....I don't think that I have ever smelled light blue perfume.
But I love your list, especially the 3 day weekends!
Post a Comment