Monday, July 21, 2008

Six Words

I've been tagged. I now get to describe myself in 6 words.
  1. Loving
  2. Driven
  3. Cheerful
  4. Dreamer
  5. Thoughtful
  6. Supportive

I now tag:

Daniel (we'll see if he resents himself to make his first post) Serena, Nicole, Tiffany, and Maren, or anybody else who would like to participate.

3 comments:

Mike 'n' Cindy Brinkerhoff said...

Yep, that sounds like you!

Ummmmmm..... Daniel??

SuzanSayz said...

Hi Alicia, I got tagged by Lisa with this one. And being true to myself I did it, but, I had to do it my way.
Oh and BTW I agree with each one of those adjective you used to describe yourself. You are so special and I am so glad that I am getting to know you better.
Love Aunt Susan

SuzanSayz said...

Alicia, you wouldn't believe how many times I've wished that I could go back and tell myself all the things I wish I had known then. Sometimes I think I would just want to sit and hold my sad little self, and then to always have that feeling of being completely loved.