Saturday, April 16, 2011

25

Tomorrow I turn 25.  Normally I love birthdays, and I look forward to turning a year older, but 24 was such a good year for me.  

So many things happened that were just wonderful.  Shall I list them? 

I started 24 pregnant and nauseous and loving it.
I went on a cruise up the pacific coast with my husband and parents and loved it.
I was pregnant all summer and...loved it!
I worked in a hot brick building with coworkers who sometimes drove me crazy (this one I didn't love so much!)
I gave birth, and LOVED it!
I became a mother and I'm loving it. (I know some would say this is the same as giving birth, I think there's a lot more to being a mother, than just giving birth)
I quit that job I didn't love so much and I stay at home with my baby, which is so much better.
I've lost ten pounds nursing that sweet little baby, and I'm loving that! (Think she'll let me nurse her till she's 2?)

Does 25 even stand a chance?

5 comments:

The Reynolds said...

Sweet little Hannah will get more and more fun! It honestly gets better and better! Though, those are a lot of positives! I'll be honest, 25 does seem a little ominous. I'm curious how it'll go, too! Happy almost Birthday!

Julianna said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it will be a great year!

SuzanSayz said...

I haven't known a breast-fed baby yet that would have a problem nursing well into their threes. I think you're good!

Em and Ms said...

Happy Birthday! I'm sure 25 will be great.

Heidi D said...

Happy Birthday Alicia! Sorry I missed it yesterday.

We went to Buca Di Beppo and took a picture of a picture of a Guglielmo accordion. Just for you guys. :)